Terms & Conditions
Payment & Cancellations
- A deposit of 30% is required to secure your booking, if you book 60 days or less from the date of your arrival then full payment will be required.
- Full and final payment is required 60 days prior to your arrival, if payment isn’t received we will take it that the booking has been cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
- Cancellations 60 days or more from your arrival date will be refunded 100% of any monies paid, 45-59 days before arrival date you will get a 50% refund, 30-44 days 25% but if you cancel less than 29 days prior to your arrival then no monies will be refunded (if we manage to re-book your cancelled period then we will reimburse you less any fees incurred)
- If for any reason we have to cancel your booking we will refund ALL payments made but we advise you to take out holiday insurance at the time of booking to cover any other possible losses if you don’t book alternative accommodation for the same dates. We cannot be held responsible for any costs beyond that of your booking La Ronciere.
- A security deposit of £750 is required along with your final payment, this will be returned within 7 days from your departure but we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any damage to our property or breakages during your stay. If the security deposit isn’t enough to cover the damage or breakages we will be entitled to recover such costs from you.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer please.
Any charges incurred by La Ronciere in connection with such payments may be added to your account at our discretion.
Arrivals and Departures
- Arrivals are welcomed from 16.00 hrs local French time. If your arrival is delayed then please inform us so that we don’t worry!
- You are asked to vacate the property by 10.00am on the day of departure. If these times cause you difficulty, please advise us at the time of booking. It may be possible to arrange for luggage to be left at the property.
The agreed price of your stay includes the following:-
- Self-catering fully furnished accommodation in La Ronciere.
- Use of the grounds, pool and tennis court
- All bed linen, towels and pool towels are supplied
- A change of bed linen & towels will be provided mid stay for two weeks or longer.
- Pool cleaning at least twice a week
- Housekeeping at the end of your stay, it is expected that you leave the property ‘as found’ please but we reserve the right to charge €30/hr) for any extra time we incur in preparing the house for the next guests.
- The price also includes the local taxe de séjour, a small nightly charge imposed in this area of France to support facilities for tourists.
The price does not include the following:-
- Any food or drink
- Your travel expenses to and from La Ronciere
- Any Taxis, Car hire or transfers
- Holiday, medical & travel insurance. We highly recommend that you are fully covered.
Other conditions when renting our property
- We expect guests to respect our home and to behave in a correct and decent manner. Should any member of the party not behave in such a manner, we may use our absolute discretion to terminate the holiday of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation. We will not have any further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
- Only the number of persons stated in the booking form may use the property unless otherwise agreed with us. The maximum numbers of people, including infants allowed at the property may not be exceeded. We reserve the right to terminate the contract without prior notice and without refund or compensation if the numbers are exceeded.
- The parking of caravans/pitching of tents at the property is strictly forbidden.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside any of the buildings
- No pets are allowed.
- You must report to us please, without delay, any defect or breakdown in equipment or appliances in the property and arrangement for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible. Breakages must be paid for.
The Swimming Pool
- Swimming pools can be dangerous and pool safety is of the utmost importance. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. You and your party agree to take full responsibility for the safety of all members of your party in and around the swimming pool. Absolutely NO Diving is allowed in the pool.
- No glass or china is to be taken or used in the pool area. Plastic glasses etc are provided. Should any glass or china fall into the pool, we may need to empty, clean and re-fill it; this can take a number of days and as a consequence you may lose your Security Deposit.
- Please be aware that alcohol and pools do not mix and you take full responsibly for your parties’ behaviour and safety whilst in the pool.
- We cannot be responsible for low water temperatures at any period.
- We live on the property and reserve the right to move around the grounds for lawn mowing, watering and property maintenance.
- We may make use of the pool; but only when it is closed to you and your party or by arrangement.
- In common with most of rural France, we are serviced by a septic tank. It is important that no sanitary or other foreign items are flushed down the toilets please.
Here at La Ronciere we are committed to respecting your privacy. We do not sell or disclose to third parties the information you provide us with. We will only use your contact information to provide you with your booking details or offers that we feel may be of interest. If at any point you wish to have your name removed from our database, please contact us via our contacts page and we will comply immediately.
By the act of booking and paying the deposit it is taken that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions; PLEASE NOTE – The person booking will be responsible for informing all members of their party of the agreed terms & conditions set out here.
Nick Goldsmid and Sara FitzGerald
La Ronciere, Le Cluzeau, 24130 Lunas, France